Product Review: Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire

Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire
Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire

Bioderma has 2 amazing no rinse cleansers Sensibio H2O and Sebium H2O. Sensibio H2O is for normal to dry skin (sensitive skin type too), while Sebium H2O is for oily skin type. 
These are probably the most raved make-up removing solutions obviously because these are oil infused water cleansers that are gentle on the skin and remove the water-resistant makeup too with utmost ease. I wanted to get my hands on these ever since I read a raving review on hudabeauty blog. After searching this online I found this on Purplle. I decided to buy the Sensibio H2O knowing that it is for normal/dry skin because the other option wasn't available.

Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire
Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution Micellaire is magical water!! It an oil infused water makeup remover that does not feel oily at all on the skin. Its so gentle almost like water yet its super effective when it comes to makeup removal. It takes away even the traces of s with no rubbing or irritating the skin. I just dab Sensibio H2O on a cotton pad and use it on my face and eyes. It removes all the traces of makeup. However if I am using water proof mascara, I soak the cotton pad in this solution and place it on my eyes for 15-20 seconds and then slowly wipe of the eye make-up, I sometime repeat this twice since I am obsessed with removing all the make-up. Its actually feels gentle on my lashes! I otherwise backout from wearing waterproof mascara because while removing it I end up losing my lashes. Sigh! With this I can be relieved about it.

Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire
Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire

I have used makeup removers in the past, I have liked a few (Clinique Take The Day Off Balm i still like it a lott!) but then I have tried other oil based makeup removers that broke me out like crazy,  but Bioderma Sensibio H2O has made its way to my OH I LOVE THIS list. Why? Because this is the most gentle makeup remover I have ever used! It removes the most stubborn make-up, dirt and grime without making my face feel stretched or oily! Initially I was skeptical to buy this because this was for normal/dry skin, and I have the most oily skin everrr! But i was amazed how this worked on me. Another great thing about Bioderma Sensibio H2O is no need to rinse. So it becomes very convenient to carry it around in your hand bag. 

Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire
Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire

The packaging is nothing fancy! It comes in a simple clear plastic bottle with a hot pink flip open cap that fits in perfectly! What I also like is that it comes in 3 sizes actually, 100 ml, 250 ml & 500 ml. However the 500 ml bottle is not available at the moment on any Indian Websites. I find the 100 ml is extremely handy to carry around in your handbag while the 250 ml would be ideal to use it at home. It has a very faint scent not bothersome at all.

Pros:

1. Extremely gentle on the skin.
2. Effectively removes face and eye make-up with utmost ease.
3. Simple and sturdy packaging.
4. Does not strip off the oil or make it too oily.
5. Ideal for dry/normal sensitive skin but was equally great on my oily skin too.
6. Comes in 2 sizes at the moment.

Cons:

1. Availability.

Price: Rs. 599 for 100 ml & Rs. 860 for 250 ml. 

Recommendation:

I strongly recommend this to everyone! The most amazing makeup remover that I have everr used. So gentle. Almost like water but removes makeup effectively! Great product.

|Have you used Bioderma Sensibio or Sebium or both?  If so which one do you prefer.

You may buy it online on www.purplle.com









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches