Product Review: Clinique Take The Day Off Balm

As much as I love applying makeup, taking it off is quite a task!! And when it comes to removing waterproof eye makeup, I mostly end up with irritation in my eyes. Finding a good makeup remover is really really hard. An all in one that removes eye, lips and face makeup would be every girls wish! After trying quite some makeup removers I am glad that I found one of the most amazing makeup remover that removes even last traces of makeup.


Clinique



Product Description: 

Allergy tested. 100% fragrance free. Ophthalmologist Tested. Lightweight cleansing balm quickly dissolves tenacious face and eye-makeups, including those with sunscreens. Transforms from a solid balm into a silky oil upon application. Cleans thoroughly, rinses off completely. Non-greasy. Non-drying. For all skin types.





Price: INR 2000 for 125ml.

Ingredients:



Direction to Use:


Use fingertips to massage balm over dry skin. Rinse well with warm water pat dry.





My take on Clinique Take The Day Off Balm

After reading a lot of reviews on this product, I decided to buy it. And all I can say is I LOVE this product. It absolutely is a delight to use. After you come home tired with layers of water proof makeup, you cant imagine struggling hard to remove it right? But with this you can be sure to sleep with super clean skin!


This comes in a nice, big tub in purple color with silver twist-off lid. Its has a thick kinda consistency obviously because its a balm. What I absolutely love about this is that its fragrance free, so it does NOT irritate my skin in any way.

I scoop out the product and apply it on dry face and gently massage it for a few seconds, it transforms from balm to oil and removes all traces of makeup. After you apply a little water it turns into a milky consistency then wash it off with warm water. It actually removes even the most stubborn makeup without causing any irritation. I use it on my water line too to remove the eyeliner and this works absolutely well. My face feels fresh after washing it off.

I have a very sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin, so I stay away from oil based makeup removers because my skin tends to break out! But this is absolutely nice and did not break me out. Only downside is the tub packaging. I have to dip in my fingers to scoop out the product and its very unhygienic. I use spoon to scoop out or sanitize my hand before dipping my fingers in.

Swatches:



I used faces eyeliner, foundation and lipstick



 When I massaged a little bit 

After wiping it of with a tissue

Pros:


1. Removes any heavy duty makeup in few seconds.

2. When applied in face it transforms into oil and easy to wash it off.
3. Did not cause any irritation to my skin or break me out.
4. Does not leave any oily feeling.
5. A very little product is required so goes a long way.
6. Suits all skin types.

Cons:

NONE actually, there is absolutely nothing to not love about it.


Recommendation:

Clinique Take The Day Off Balm is an ahhMAZING product to invest on. This is an all rounder makeup remover, you  can use it to remove face and eye makeup too! This is an absolute must have!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches