MY ENVY BOX OCTOBER 2015 | 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION

MY ENVY BOX OCTOBER 2015 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION

I was never excited about monthly subscription boxes only because I never found anything exciting. But my thoughts changed when I saw a little sneak peek of My Envy Box - 2 Year Anniversary Edition , it had some really good luxury brands in it. The box is priced at Rs. 850. 


MY ENVY BOX OCTOBER 2015 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION

I received 5 products in this months envy box:
1. L'Occitane Arlésienne shower Cream - 70ml Rs. 490 (Original Price : Rs. 1390)
2. Kerastase Elixir K Ultime Shampoo- 80ml Rs. 750 (Original Price : Rs. 1600)
3. Kerastase Elixir K Ultime Masque - 75ml Rs. 1350 (Original Price : Rs. 2700)
4. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Champagne Rs. 750 Full Size. 
5. ZA Total Hydration Gel - 5g. Sample 


Overall I LOVE this months  Envy Box. It has some good size samples and a full size product. I am excited to try each of them. I only wish the ZA sample wasn't included or may be they could provide a good size sample (not that it's a luxury product). 

Have you tried My Envy Box?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches