La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo[+]


La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+]

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] is one product that everyone seems to be raving about. I have been using this for quite some time now and I thought of sharing my thoughts on it. 



La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] is a light textured gel-like cream that is soothing on the skin and sinks in instantly leaving the skin feeling smooth. I use this religiously both morning and evening post cleansing. 

Initially, I did not get the hype around this. I was using it while my skin was clear and breaking out less, so I couldn't see much of a difference that I stopped using it. And, I started using it again during my hormonal breakouts and I was pleasantly surprised. My blemishes healed faster without leaving any scars behind. I have been using this regularly and my skin does not breakout like it used to. Although duo[+] is supposed to work on the scars, I feel it does not anything much on existing scars. However, it does heal existing blemishes without leaving a scar behind. 

This product is not an overnight magic cream. This product really works when you use it regularly. I would highly recommend it to anyone suffering from acne breakouts. A little patience is all you need for a clearer skin. 

This is priced at Rs. 1300 and available on Nykaa

Have you tried La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo[+]?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches