Maybelline theColossal Liner | Review

Maybelline The Collosal Liner

I am not a liquid eyeliner person, because I am a clumsy person who messes up the liner each time I try. Having said that I was intrigued by the Maybelline Colossal Liner. Priced at Rs. 425 and available across all maybelline counters and online websites. 


Maybelline The Collosal Liner

Maybelline Colossal Liner comes in a slim pen form with a soft and fine, yet flexible tip. The tip is fine enough to draw thin line or you can build it up to a thicker line. The liner is pigmented enough to give a opaque black colour in 1 swipe. The finish of this is somewhere in between matte and glossy, and has a water resistant formula. On my oily lids this doesn't last that long and faded away. Since this isn't a water-proof option it does transfer to the socket line which is annoying at times. But again it worked absolutely well during the colder months and stayed on my eyelids for 5-6 hours with minimum fading. So I am going to save this for the days when the weather is pleasant. 


Overall, it's a nice eyeliner and is a good drugstore option.  Since its not-waterproof. I'd not recommend this in a very hot and humid climate. 

Have you tried this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches