Kiehls Ultra Light Daily UV Defense Sunscreen | Review

Kiehls Ultra Light Daily UV Defense Sunscreen
Kiehls Ultra Light Daily UV Defense Sunscreen

Hello Everyone!😊 It's been really long since I blogged, as a lot of things kept me occupied over the past few months. And now that I'm back, I hope I can be a bit more regular and keep the blog alive. 


Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense needs no introduction, even my non-blogger friends swear by this. I purchased this for INR2800 from Kiehl's store in Bangalore. 

I have used the original formula and had mixed thoughts on it, on my oily skin it looked greasy and left a white cast behind. However, the new version is an absolute delight and feels lightweight on the skin and gets absorbed in a matter of 30 secs. I love the fact it has an SPF 50 PA++++, so you can be rest assured that you won't get tanned no matter how sunny it is. 

I have had seriously uneven skintone, and ever since I have used this it's much more even. I really see a lot of difference ever since I have been religiously using a sun protection. Overall, I highly recommend this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches