Caudalie Masks | Review

Caudalie Intense Detox Mask, Caudalie Moisturizing Mask

It's no secret that I love face masques! I feel they instantly make a difference to the skin, so when I spotted Caudalie's newest release on CultBeauty I knew I'd need them. 

Caudalie has launched four facial masks : Glycolic Peel Mask, Instant Detox Mask, Purifying Mask & Moisturizing Mask all priced at £22 for 75ml. I haven't really tried anything from the brand but I was always intrigued by the brand because Sunny recommends it highly. Now the 2 masks that I picked were - Instant Detox and Moisturizing.

Caudalie Intense Detox Mask, Caudalie Moisturizing Mask
Caudalie Intense Detox Mask, Caudalie Moisturizing Mask

Caudalie Instant Detox Mask: It's a pink clay based mask that deeply cleanses and minimizes pores. I take a very small amount and apply a thin layer all over my face and neck, the mask has a creamy consistency to it so it spreads easily. The mask dries within 10 mins and then I was it off with a muslin cloth. The result is instant, my skin feels and looks clearer in 10 mins and the claims about minimizing pores is true! Like all the clay based masks this can be slightly drying, so I generally follow it up with a Moisturizing Mask or a facial oil. My skin actually looks good for a couple of days after using this which is incredible. 

Caudalie Moisturizing Mask: It's a white creamy mask that intensely nourishes and soothes. This mask can be used for 15 mins or left overnight. I applied a good amount of the mask all over my face and removed the excess after 15 mins. Standing true to its claims, it did moisturise and hydrated my skin really well. I also used it as an overnight mask, that is I applied a very thin layer and that for me worked so much better. I woke up with really soft and supple skin. 

Overall, the new Caudalie masks are worth giving a try. 

Which is your favourite mask? 



Comments

Ashibha jain said…
Hi,

This is Ashibha Jain . I am an enthusiastic writer. While surfing the internet, I found your site that seemed to be very interesting and informative.

I would love to discuss an opportunity to create an article for you. My article would be custom made for your site and would be helpful for your readers.

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in
"Beauty Blog" https://www.raletta.in/blog/internships-in-indore/
Beauty Blog

I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Unknown said…
Hello blogger information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and awesome and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen and came across so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO
Pius Richard said…
How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HERPES, I was diagnosed for the past 5 mouth I have being into HERPES since 5 mouth, so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found a post write about this great man called DR. Ehimare , people say good thing about him that this man have cured, a lot of people in the internet, him has power's to cure HSV1 AND HSV2 I don’t believe that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus because though there is no cure for herpes that what I have in mind HERPES had no cure well , my HERPES is negative through the using of herbal cured of DR. Ehimare , I contacted this man for help because of what i see in the internet. if you need his cured just add him now on Hangouts Drehimare3@gmail.com , thank you DR.Ehimare i will never stop  shearing you testimony DR. Ehimare him Can as well CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1, HIV/AIDS, 2, Diseases of the hear 3, Malignant tumors 4. Cardiovascular diseases 5. Diabetes mellifluous 6.Influenza and pneumonia 7.Alzheimer's disease 8. hsv1 - hsv2. If you need LOVE SPELL. E.T.C contact him Drehimare3@gmail.com or you whatsapp him on + 1 (267) 691-1087

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches