Omorovicza Copper Peel | Holy Grail At-Home Peel


Having less than perfect skin, my visits to dermatologists were very often. I was introduced to the idea of chemical peels and it was instant love. So when I came Omorovicza Copper Peel on CultBeauty  I knew I had to try it. It's priced at £48. 


Omorovicza Copper Peel

Omorovicza Copper Peel is a 2-phase resurfacing facial, it has a blue copper paste and lactic acid activator. I apply the blue copper paste all over my face and neck, I massage it for a couple of minutes and when it starts to emulsify I follow it up with lactic acid activator. The mixture foams a bit (also tingles a little nothing uncomfortable)and I leave this on for 10 mins until it dries off completely. I wash it off with lukewarm water. My skin instantly felt softer, smoother and clearer. My pores looked less visible, absolutely loved the result in just one use. I apply this once in 2 weeks and always wear a sunscreen to avoid damage. 

Omorovicza Copper Peel contains 4 tubes each of blue copper paste and lactic acid activator. And each tube can give you 3-4 uses. Since the tubes come with the twist off cap which cannot be screwed back (So I wrap it with a plastic wrap). So 4 tubes will last minimum  12 applications.  
Omorovicza Copper Peel

Overall, I absolutely love the Omorovicza Copper Peel and highly recommend you to give it a try. 

What's your favourite at home peel?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches