June 2015 Favourites

L'Oreal infallible stay fresh 24H foundation, Dior Lip Glow , Clinique Pop lip Color + Primer in cherry pop, maybelline baby lip in berry sherbet, Sachajuan leave in conditioner

I haven't done favourites post in a while and this time I couldn't resist myself from sharing my favourites. June has been all about new / old products that have really impressed me. 

First up is a favourite among my favourites - L'Oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24H foundation (INR 1325), I have used this non-stop for almost a week now and all I can say is it's brilliant. I have always been a high-end girl when it came to my bases but I'm glad I tried this. It gives a medium coverage, semi-matte and pretty long lasting. LOVE. 

I'm either wearing a bold lip or a lip balm this month, my favourite drugstore option has been the newly launched Baby Lips Spiced Up in Berry Sherbet (INR 175)*. It gives the most subtle color on the lips and is very flattering on Indian skin. And for the high-end it's been Dior Lip Glow, a beautiful pink that makes my lips look 1000x better. It's beautiful on its own or under a lipstick. 

When I am in mood for a bold lip, I have been reaching out to Clinique Pop Lip Color + Primer in Cherry Pop (INR1600). It's a universally flattering crisp red. 

And to tame down my frizz I have been using Sachajuan Leave-In Conditioner ( which is my absolute favourite of all times. This stuff is pure brilliance, it controls the frizz without weighing down my hair. 

What are you favourites?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches