theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer aka "The Luminizer" | Review and Swatch

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

Meet the highly raved Mary-Lou Manizer by theBalm Cosmetics. Its available online, on FeelUnique and Luxola for around £17.50



This is my FIRST ever highlighter. I had heard raves on this one but hadn't really made up my mind until  my best friend and blogger (Smita Jain) sent me a picture where she was using it I couldn't resist myself from picking it up immediately. 

The packaging of the Mary-Lou Manizer is absolutely cute and quirky, like all theBalm cosmetics. It also has a good sized mirror making it good for travel. 

Mary-Lou Manizer is a beautiful warm, shimmery champagne shade that seems to look gorgeous on a lot of skin tones. The formula of the highlighter is beautiful. It almost feels like a creamy highlighter because it's so finely milled and applies smooth. This is incredibly pigmented, so a little highlighter is all you need for that glow! I apply the highlighter with my finger tip on my cheekbones and blend it using my RT Contour or Setting Brush. The highlighter blends beautifully into the skin giving a luminous looking skin. 

I also apply this on the inner corner of my eyes using my pinky and it looks lovely. I also apply a bit on my Cupid's bow to give an illusion of fuller lips. It's a lovely multi-tasker which makes it my favourite. Highly recommend it to anyone who is on a lookout for a good highlighter.  

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

Have you tried theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches