MAC Lustre Lipstick in See Sheer | Review & Swatch

MAC Lustre Lipstick in See Sheer

Its been a while since I bought a MAC lipstick, and that is because I have way too many lipsticks. This time I really wanted to buy a lipstick that was not too bright, not too light that it would wash me out but something sheer with a pop of color that I could wear on a daily basis. The shade I picked is See Sheer.

See Sheer is a very pretty peachy coral with a bit of sheen that makes it a nice everyday shade. The shade will be flattering on a lot of skin tones and perfect during the warmer months. The lipstick is from the lustre range so its on the sheer side but still gives that pop of color on the lips. The color is buildable without being heavy on the lips. MAC's Lustre finish lipstick are surely mey current favourites because they are so low maintenance and perfect when you just need to slap something on your lips. They give a nice sheen to the lips without being too glossy and last for about 2-3 hours. 

MAC Lustre Lipstick in See Sheer
MAC Lustre Lipstick in See Sheer
MAC Lustre Lipstick in See Sheer
MAC Lustre Lipstick in See Sheer

I am sure most of you already own a See Sheer lipstick, but if you don't I highly recommend you to give it a go because its beautiful.

Which is your favourite MAC lipstick?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches