The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Range


The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil range was launched a month or two back in India and I picked up 3 products from the range. 


Wild Argan Oil Rough Scrub: I am a lazy person, no really! I find scrubbing my body an extra step in my routine. Ever since I started using this I can see the changes, the scrub is rough enough to remove dead skin while not being too harsh and drying. The scent is rather too strong and I am not a big fan of it. Overall I would purchase a body scrub from some other range may be peach!

Wild Argan Shower Gel: The scent again is strong but isn't bothersome like the scrub. The shower gel lathers well and removes all the dirt effectively. I'm really enjoying this at the moment. 

Wild Argan Oil Body Butter: My absolute favourite in the range and smells good! The scent lingers on me for a while. The body butter is rich enough for my dry skin and sinks in quickly without feeling greasy or sticky. I have noticed it leaves a nice sheen on my arms and they feel really smooth and soft. 

Overall, Wild Argan Oil range is quite good and they have some really nice products. One thing I regret not buying is possibly the lip balm:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches