Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser | Review

Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

Ever since I ditched my cleansers that stripped-of all the oil of my face to creamy/balmy cleansers, my skin has been happy. After trying Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel which by the way happens to be my absolute favourite, I decided to purchase this. The reason I purchased this was because I read a review on Sunny's blog (By the way she has a wonderful blog where she features makeup and skincare - I am sure you'll know her but if you don't just check her blog right away!).

Pai Camellia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is priced at $50 and available online on PaiSkincare and BeautyBay (they ship to India). 
Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser comes with a pump dispenser letting you have a control over how much product you need. I find the packaging to be very hygienic and perfect for travel. Oh also it comes with a muslin cloth which I am addicted to. I love everything about the packaging. The consistency of the cleanser is creamy and rich, and smells of roses which I find to be very relaxing. 

Pai recommends using 2-3 pumps of the cream cleanser, while I prefer using one and half pumps of the cleanser and applying it on my damp skin and gently massaging it and washing it off with muslin cloth and finishing it off by splashing some water on my face. The cleanser has been my staple in both morning and evening skincare routine. Pai also claims it to remove eye makeup but I haven't really tried that. I generally use Bioderma or TBS Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil to remove all the makeup and follow it up with this cleanser. The cleanser really leaves my skin clean without leaving any oily residue behind. I have noticed that my skin actually feels better with such kind of cleansers. 

The cleanser has some amazing ingredients Omega 3 & Vitamin A, B & E which helps in replenishing the skin and making it soft and supple.

Overall, I love this Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser and will repurchase this along with Oskia Renaissance  Cleansing Gel (its my HG!). Have you tried the Pai cleanser?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches