New Products on Trial #1

Avene Thermal Spring Water, TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer, The original beauty blender, colorbar ultimate nail enamel remover, feelunique, nykaa.com, beautybay.com
Avene Thermal Spring Water, TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer, The original beauty blender, colorbar ultimate nail enamel remover, feelunique, nykaa.com, beautybay.com

Hello Girls! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Here in India its a long weekend and I will be meeting my friends over dinner tonight and then watch some movie. 

 I used to do these Weekly Favourites but wasn't too regular with them. In general I wasn't blogging much but this year I am going to plan my posts in advance and post more regularly. I hope to stick to it. Anyhoo now I want to share with you'll a few of the new products I am trying.

Avene Thermal Spring Water, its nothing but purest form of water with neutral pH. I spray this on my face after washing my face or whenever I feel like. My skin feels incredibly fresh. I want to try this for a little longer time and purchase a full size if I end up liking it.

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer, an absolute favourite among bloggers across the globe! I couldn't resist myself from picking this up. Incredibly pigmented, finely milled powder that blends beautiful add that glow to the skin. I am still getting used to it, so will review this after trying it a few more times.

The Original Beauty Blender, this needs no introduction. This is one product with a lot of good reviews and now I know why! My foundation did not look this good before, it gives a very natural and flawless finish. I have only tried it 3-4 times and I already love it!

Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover, a very affordable alternative to the bourjois and sephora's offering. It does the job of removing the nail polish well and doesn't dry out my nails. Looks like a product I am going to be repurchasing.

What new products have you added to your stash?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches