Favourites from Drugstore!

NYX Cream Blush, maybelline Colossal Mascara, Maybelline Color Tattoo, Bourjois Shine Edition, L'Oréal paris Magic nude liquid powder foundation, revlon colorstay concealer

There are few things from the drugstore that I absolutely LOVE! I decided to do a post on my current favourites. 


L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation: This is one foundation I reach to when I want 'my skin but better' coverage. It's a very light weight foundation that looks literally invisible on the skin and gives a nice glow. 

Revlon ColorStay Concealer: A light to medium coverage concealer which brightens up the under eye area and can cover dark spots to a certain extent. Not the best but is good enough and budget friendly too. 

NYX Cream Blush: This blush is a nice cream blush I tried from the drugstore. Pigmentation, long wearing, creamy and blends effortlessly on the skin. It's not sticky and suits my oily combination skin type.

Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara: This has to be my HG mascara. It gives volume and length and perfect for everyday wear. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo: These are very similar to MAC's paint pots but very reasonably priced. These can be worn on its own or as a base! They are quite creamy and blend easily too. 

Bourjois Shine Edition Lipsticks: I love sheer lipsticks that feel light on the lips and don't apply patchy and this one is absolutely a delight! I think this is the only drugstore lipstick I love.

What are your favourites from the drugstore? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches