L'Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation | Review

L'Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation
L'Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation
When it comes to foundations, I am very picky!I am someone with not-so perfect skin but still enjoy wearing something light-weight even if the coverage is sheer. So when I heard the launch of L'Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation, I was very intrigued to try it. I used to try it everytime I was at the L'Oreal counter and finally decided to give this a try!

L'Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder foundation is available in 6 shades and is priced at Rs. 899 and is available at all the L'Oreal Counters. The shade selection might not be the most impressive one but I am glad that I found my PERFECT match in shade 328 Sun Beige.

L'Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation
L'Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation
The packaging is a bit of a let down for me, the hefty glass bottle with no pump is just not my type! I really wish it came in a plastic bottle or atleast with a pump! 

The consistency of the foundation is very runny and light weight. On the bottle, they have clearly mentioned that you need to shake the bottle really well and keep you finger on the opening and tilt the bottle. And apply the foundation with finger tips and not use any sponge or brush. I have tried it with my fingers as well as brush, but I have to say I love using the brush. I feel that with the brush you get a more even finish and a tad bit more coverage.

This foundation is sheer and you cannot build the coverage! I had read reviews that this is a good foundation only if you already have a good skin but in my opinion this does blur out the imperfection and reduce the redness. I really have bad skin and this did make my skin look natural and better! The foundation though is liquid-y, when comes in contact with the skin it feel like powder. If you have really dry skin then you need to moisturize you skin really well, and those with oily skin need to set it with powder. Since I have oily T zone I just powder so that the foundation will stay put for longer time.

L'Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation
L'Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation

L'Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation
L'Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation

The shade surprisingly is a perfect match, and this did not oxidise on my skin. I have used this in really humid climate and it did not budge! The foundation hasn't given me any breakouts so far! The foundation does last good 6 hours after which it begins to get a tad bit oily.

Overall, this a pretty good foundation for any one who prefer sheer coverage. The shade selection and packaging might not be great but its okay! If you are looking to try a drugstore foundation, give this one a try! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches