Weekly Favourites #10

Weekly favourites
Weekly Favourites #10
Hello my lovely girls!

It's Diwali here India, every street is colourful with lights and celebration. It's the time where Indian's love to dress up, so I am trying on festive makeup look which I will post on the blog soon. 

For now let me share my weekly favourites!! First up is my absolute favourite, Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque. This is one of my favourite masks and comes in handy when my skin is sensitive and breaks out. Anytime I see a new breakout I apply this and wake up with a clearer skin in the morning.

 Next up is Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Bark. It's a rich brown that's creamy and has matte finish. These shadows are extremely comfortable to wear, they glide on well on the lids and blends easily too. The shadow lasts the entire day on my oily lids. 

I had actually thought Clinique is just a skincare brand but I was so wrong! Their Clinique Cheek Pop Blushes are seriously worth giving it a try. I have the shade Ginger Pop which is a rusty coral with a bit of sheen. The blush is pigmented, blends effortlessly and I love the packaging. Next from Clinique is their new launch (at least in India), Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick in the shade (45) Matte Crimson. It's a beautiful red that just instantly brightens up my face. The formula is creamy, comfortable and quite hydrating for a matte lipstick.  

Last up is Givenchy Teint Couture Long-Wear Fluid  Foundation , I really had no clue on what to expect from this but it did surprise me! The foundation has medium-thick consistency, offers medium coverage blurring out the imperfections. The finish is semi-matte but gives a gorgeous glow and perfect for normal-oily skin types. The foundation also lasts the whole day and it did not oxidise. 

Would love to know your favourites? And Happy Diwali to all of you!

xoxo
Fiona 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches