The Masks I Have been Obsessed with!!

Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask, Lush cosmetic warrior fresh face mask, origins clear improvement active charcoal mask, origins drink up intensive overnight mask, Aesop chamomile concentrate anti-blemish masque, kiehl's rare earth deep pore cleansing mask
Face Masks
Masks/masques play a vital role in my skincare. I use couple of them a week and have seen how my skin has transformed. I prefer clay masks because they absorb excess oil from my face and lift up impurities from the pores and considerably reducing the size of the pores.


Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque: This one has been an old favourite. My obsession for masques started after using this one. This has Kaolin Clay in it, so it helps in controlling the oil. It also acts as a magnet in lifting up all the dirt and daily grime from the pores, leaving the skin feeling instantly clearer and smoother. This one works on the size of the pores, after using this regularly I have seen a lot of difference in the size of pores. 

Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque: I have now started exploring more masks and that is when I bumped into this awesomeness! Now this mask is perfect if you have blemish prone skin. Like the previous one, this one too has Kaolin clay. This has Chamomile, Evening Primrose which are really good in calming down the skin. I have been reaching out to this when I have breakouts, it helps in healing them quickly.

Origins Drink Up-Intensive Overnight Mask:  This one is a hydrating mask and honestly don't use it often. Whenever my skin gets really dry and dehydrated I reach out to this one. This one is an overnight mask, so when I wake up in the morning my skin looks super soft, supple and smooth! This is packed avocado and mango butter, so undoubtedly this is very hydrating and smells sooo soo good!

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask: Now this mask, I have been lusting on since more than a year now. So when I got this, I was a happy girl. Now I have used it just 2-3 times and I find it very similar to my all time favourite Kiehl's one, but this one is tad bit drying. This mask seriously clears pores and makes my skin looking clearer instantly. 

Lush Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask: Now this is something I fell in love with first application. The mask has weird smell that might bother some, but the for the result you get its totally worth. This is a mask for blemish-prone skin. This calms down breakouts like no other, the skin feels clearer the following morning. 

Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask: This is the yummiest mask may be! Smells like chocolate and feels relaxing to apply. This mask, is recommended for the oily skin too and is said to reduce the occurrence of blemishes. However I have applied this couple of time now and the results were phenomenal. My skin felt softer and cleaner the following morning.

Is masque a staple in your skincare routine? Which is your favourite mask, I would love to know.

xoxo
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches