Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadows in Hypnotique | Review & Swatch

Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadows in Hypnotique
Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadows in Hypnotique
Visiting Dior Counter can be a pricey affair. I was at the counter, looking out for something and then my eyes fell on Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadows. No these aren't any new launch, but I wanted to try them because eyeshadows are my new obsession now. They have around 8 shades and all are really really gorgeous. I walked away with Hypnotique.

Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadow comes housed in a heavy glass jar with a screw of lid. The packaging is nice like all the dior products. It is priced at Rs 2400 and contains 6.5 g of product.

Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadows in Hypnotique
Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadows in Hypnotique
Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadows in Hypnotique
Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadows in Hypnotique

Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadows in Hypnotique
Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadows in Hypnotique
The formula of these is supposed to be a hybrid, comfort of a cream and ease of application as that of a powder shadow. The texture is really fluffy and bouncy, and is much softer than a cream shadow. The fusion mono's can be applied dry or wet depending on what intensity you want. All the mono shadows have a shimmery finish, the shimmer is finely milled and is not gritty in any way . Though it has a shimmery finish there is no fall out which is really good. The pigmentation is impressive, as I earlier mentioned you can sheer this out or build it up. These shadows do last for 6 hours+  on my oily lids without a primer or a base, but with a primer underneath it lasts all day with slight fading. These apply well on bare eyelids or over a base. I really like using my fingers to apply it over my lids and the wet my brush and intensify near the lash line.

Hypnotique is a gorgeous shimmery grey with hints of purple in it. A perfect shadow for soft smokey eyes, the glitter isn't over the top so you see the color more. I have worn this sheer most of the time and it really looks good. However, I prefer going for a smokey eye and adding loads of mascara, a soft coral blush and lipstick to finish the look. 




Overall, I am totally in love with the Dior Mono eyeshadows and I do recommend them. These are very easy to work with, and last fairly long. These are also compared with Chanel Illusion D'Ombre but I haven't tried them yet so won't be able to share my thoughts. But it has definitely piqued my interest in trying out the Chanel offering. I would love to know if you have any recommendations for me.

xoxo
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches