Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream

Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream
Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream
Hello Lovelies!! 

I have always been intrigued to try Antipodes because they offer a range of certified organic and natural products. These products are not tested on animals and are free of any harsh ingredients. I was confused on what to buy and then bought this for my mum because she has normal skin and this was perfect for her. 

Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Cream comes in a glass jar and with the screw off lid. This might not be a very travel-friendly option but you can always decant them. The consistency of the cream is thick and smells so divine, like Vanilla and Manuka honey.

This day cream is ideal for dry-normal skin, since I have a oily skin type I stayed away from it. But as you'll know my skin has a mind of its own it behaves differently depending upon the weather. Whenever I travel to Bangalore, I have seen my skin tends to become really dry. So I thought it would be the right time to give this a try. And I am absolutely happy I gave this a try, I take about a pea sized amount of the cream and massage it gently into my skin after cleansing and toning but before my foundation. The cream is quite rich in consistency but surprisingly wasn't greasy or sticky. My foundation looked better when I applied on top of this. The moisturizer does not clog my pores and it did not break me out at all.

Overall, I am impressed with this moisturizer. It keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated all day and did not make my skin oily. In my opinion, this will be an ideal moisturizer for Dry-Normal skin type and would be little too heavy for oily skin type.

I bought this from Beautybay for Rs. 2758.

Have you tried anything from Antipodes? I would love to hear your recommendations.

XOXO
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches