A teeny-tiny haul from CultBeauty


Hello my darlings!!
How are you'll?  Mine was nice, I met my lovely friend  Krithi Marla from Confession of A travel-hoo-lic over for lunch and shopped a bit. Its always a good feeling to meet friends. Anyhoo that aside, I was thrilled to receive my CultBeauty parcel in the mail.

This was my first time with CultBeauty, so I ordered just 3 products all because of rave reviews by fellow bloggers.

1. Lipstick Queen in Aloha: I had seen a lot of hype around these lipsticks so I decided to try it. The shade Aloha is a sheer red and very moisturising.
2. Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel: There is lot of hype about this product so I am very intrigued to try this.
3. Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque: For me a masque is a must-have in my skincare regime. I read couple of reviews on this and have quite high hopes.

I also got a sample of Caudalie Polyphenol SPF-20 Anti-Wrinkle Protect Fluid which I am excited to try.

Have you tried any of these before? Would love your to hear your feedback.

XOXO
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches