Product Review: Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector

Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector
Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector

One lazy afternoon, I was checking my Instagram and saw many Indian Bloggers posting pictures of the new launch from Kiehl's. I was super excited to try it, so  I went on the net to check reviews but I did not find much but that did not stop me from trying out Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector. I love Kiehl's and also it was for pores (my major skin concern!), so I called up the Kiehl's store and placed an order and I got it in the mail the next day! Life is good thanks to Kiehl's in incredible and ahhmazing service.

Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector is basically a primer that also comes with the skincare benefits. According to the SA at Kiehl's, if I use this regularly it helps minimizing the size of the pores and evening out the skin. She also advised me to use this 2 times a day for better results. In the morning, after my CTM routine and also at night after applying moisturizer and serum. I have been using this for over a week and I am pretty impressed.

You'll know my major skin concern at the moment is pores!! I have been relying on Benefit POREfessional all these days to give a minimizing effect on my pores while applying makeup and this also does exact same and also has additional skincare benefits.

Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector
Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector

Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector
Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector

The packaging of this is non-fancy, like all Kiehl's products. It comes in a white sleek tube with a flip open cap that is super sturdy. This is small enough to throw in your makeup bag and carry around everywhere.  

The Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector is kind of tinted but then once you blend it in the skin it becomes fully translucent and does looks very natural. This claims that it instantly minimized the size of the pore and I do agree as it fills the pores and gives a smooth canvas for the foundation or BB cream. This particular product is for all skin types, which is great. The texture of the primes is soft, oil-free and super light-weight and blends into the skin effortlessly. The finish of this is not completely matte but it does not look oily in anyway.  Like all pore primers, this one too is silicon based and it works absolutely fine. The primer does not clog the pores because its non comedogenic  and I haven't had any breakout using this. This has the typically Kiehl's fragrance which isn't too strong so its perfectly fine with me.

I have used it under my makeup almost every single day, it has only made my makeup glide on effortlessly and look flawless all day long. I do re-apply sometimes when I am out in the sun but otherwise applying it once is just enough.

It also made claims that when used for 4 weeks it reduces the size of the pores and in just mere 1 week I have seen some difference in the pores. My mom always complains about my open pores but she too is amazed how my skin looks and says may be its the new product working the magic. Anyhoo, its too early to comment on that but I will religiously use it and see if it actually makes any remarkable difference after a week.

I will strongly recommend this to anyone who is having pores or uneven skin. Kiehl's products are really good and work pretty well. The price is on the higher end but a little product is what you need so the tube will go a long way.

I would rate this 5/5.

xoxo
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches