Weekly Favourites #2



Hello my Girlies!

How was your weekend? Mine was ok types... And I know, I haven't been reviewing anything lately because. A) I'm busy with my fast track JAVA classes(I suck in programming). B) I have no Internet access from home. 

So here are a bunch of favourites I have been loving a lot. 


1. Benefit the POREfessional: this stuff is literally a super favourite of all time. I have horrendous pores and this stuff blurs them so well and gives a perfect canvas for my foundation. Not only does it make my face look fresh all day but also keeps it shine free for hours together. I will keep purchasing this until I find something better than this. 

2. Origins GInZing Refreshing Eye cream: I have started loving eyecreams. They actually work wonders if used religiously. I find this eyecream light weight and perfect for both day and night. I seriously had those panda eyes which are now better. So a bigggg thank you to this. 

3. Le Blush Créme De Chanel (65) Affinité: I used to not be a blush person at all until I got my hands on this one. There is absolutely nothing to not love about this. The formula is excellent.. Pigments are good and what more it lasts good 5-6hours on my oily cheeks. Winner for me.

4. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet (43) La Favorite: I wanted to try something beyond my red and pink lipsticks and this happened. A gorgeous orange coral that is just perfect for the summer. The color suits almost all complexions and wears for a good 4-5 hours. The finish is matte without being overly drying and has a nice sheen to it. 

5. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (81) Fiction: lemme just tell you these chanel lipsticks are an addiction. You try one and you want more. I am not kidding. Well this lipstick is absolutely a super favourite of mine. Tbe shade I have is fiction which is a gorgeous gorgeous plum-red. The formula, the finish, the color everything is gorgeous. 

I would love to know what are your favourites. Do you have any recommendations? Would love to read them all.

XoXo
F!

           





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches