First Aid Beauty Facial Cleanser: Review

FAB facial cleanser
FAB Face Cleanser

First Aid Beauty describes this as "A mild face cleanser that feels luxurious.  FAB face cleanser gently cleanses the skin, removes surface oils, makeup, dirt and grime. It's whipped texture transforms into a rich cream when blended with water. It is infused with a powerful botonical antioxidant blend that works hard to scavenger free radicals."


Fragrance-Free, Paraben Free, Free from chemicals or colorants. 
Safe for sensitive skin. 


FAB Facial Cleanser
FAB Facial Cleanser

FAB Facial Cleanser comes in an elongated tube with a flip cap that fits in perfectly with a click. Now I wouldn't be calling this a totally travel-friendly packaging because the nozzle is pretty big and the consistency of the face wash is runny so a lot of product just comes out when you open the cap. Annoying I know:/ But the trick is to store it upside down and that way the product is at the end and you can tilt it an use the product. 

The consistency of the FAB cleanser is quite runny as I already mentioned and it's Whipped in texture. I take about a pea-sized amount for my entire face and it feels relaxing and gentle on the face. I do feel that it instantly brightens up the face as it lifts up dirt and grime efficiently. And this cleanser does not leave any stretchy feeling what-so-ever. I feel that my skin feels bouncy and soft after washing it each time. 

I don't generally rely on face cleansers to take off the makeup but this one did claim to removes makeup and it failed. However once you use a makeup remover and then follow up with this cleanser it leaves no traces of makeup. 


Overall I like the cleanser but nothing extraordinary about it. I would not repurchase this as there many alternatives to this face wash. However there is a FAB red clay cleanser that is specifically for acne-prone oily skinned people, I am quite curious to try that out. 

I would rate this 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches