Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme
When I tried Chanel,I knew for sure I was gonna get addicted to them. I was in Bangalore for almost a month and almost every week I went to the chanel counter and tried makeup on and I fell heads over heels in love with the Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks. The thing with these are a few are super pigmented and some are very sheer. I kinda liked both the offerings.

For Spring'14, Chanel introduced 4 new shades of Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks ~ Emotion(92), Boheme(91), Mutine(90) and Satisfaction(89). The shade I picked was Boheme, it was love at first swatch;) more on it soon... These are priced at Rs.2350 for 3g. Oops!

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme
The packaging of Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick is classy and luxe - Black and Gold with Chanel logo on one end and the shade name on the other. The packaging is very sturdy and it closes with a click. Total travel friendly.

The texture of Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks is  what got me hooked on to these!! They are soft, smooth, hydrating and glossy! As i told earlier the pigmentation of these lipsticks vary, this one is quite sheer but enough to cover any discoloration on the lips. A single swipe gave just a wash of color but with 2-3 swipes it gave a good color pay off while being quite sheer. The finish of the lipstick is glossy and plumps the lips and perfect for summer. This is probably the most light-weight lipstick I have ever tried. They last about 3 hours which is totally fine as I don't mind reapplying this.

The Shade, Boheme is a subtle orange-coral. I also see a hint of pink but overall a shade that I never owned in my entire lifetime. The shade is summer perfect and would suit most skin tones. 

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme
Please excuse my pathetic selfie!

Clearly I love Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick a lot. I highly recommend  this range and if you love coral shade I suggest give it a try and it wont disappoint.

I would rate this 5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream