Weekly Favourites #1


Hello all you beautiful people! I have not been doing a monthly favourites post since long, but then I decided to make weekly favourites of the products I cant stop loving.


1. Bioderma Sensibio H2O: Well this must be umm... my 3rd bottle. I love this sooo much that I can't imagine living without it. Its super gentle and extremely effective in taking the make up off. This is definitely my HG makeup remover. This particular makeup remover is for anyone with sensitive skin.

2. Revlon Colorstay Concealer: Don't get me wrong but I never really liked drugstore products much because of their limited shade selection. While I was badly in lookout for a concealer this happened and I absolutely like it. Though they have 3 shades, I found a perfect match. I love how brilliantly this covers hyper-pigmentation,  discoloration around the mouth and nose area and also conceals the dark circles brilliantly. This concealer would work perfectly for all oily skinned beauties.

3. Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream: What can I say about this... I have been wearing this for a little less than a week and I cant stop reaching out to this. Its a hybrid of tinted moisturiser and a light foundation. Blends effortlessly and adds a luminous glow to the complexion. This is a perfect product for the super hot summers and feels quite light. A full review on this coming pretty soon.

4. L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick: I am in love with these. They are so lightweight and feel so comfortable on the lips. They add a lovely pop of color and applies quite sheer. These are hydrating and all awesome! oh yeah!

5. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser: I follow Ingrid's YouTube channel. We both have similar skin types and her recommendations have worked best for me most of the time. I went ahead and picked this cleanser, its super gentle and it cleanses the skin so well without drying my skin. There is something different about the cleanser, my skin felt softer and supple everytime I washed my face. It did not make my skin greasy for long hours. I will review this one pretty soon.

Hope you all have a happy and fabulous weekend!! 

Do share your favourites I would love to read them and may be try them.

xoxo
Fiona 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches