TIGI S- Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer & Tamer: Review

TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer & Tamer.
TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer & Tamer.

I have a one sided love affair with my hair, I love to take care of my hair but on most days my hair hates me. Its moody. Its really dry on the ends and super frizzy. I wanted something that could tame down my hair and look good naturally. 


On my recent visit to Mumbai, I happened to visit Juice Salon for a hair wash and blow dry and I was happy to see they had lots and lots of TIGI products and they suit me quite a lot. The hair stylist there was quite good and she too had exact same hair type as me, so she recommended me products that she totally vouches for. 

TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer & Tamer.
TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer & Tamer.

TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer & Tamer.
TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer & Tamer.

On her recommendation, I picked this TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer & Tamer. This come in a white bottle that is rather too big and has flip open cap that fits in with a click and there is no product leakage.  

The texture of this quite silky and creamy and has teeny tiny shimmer that adds shine to my otherwise dull, dry and lifeless hair. The trick with this is to not use too much of product else it end up weighing down the hair. I use a coin sized amount of the product on towel dried hair. I rub the product between my hand and move it through my hair and wola! Hair feels soft and glossy in a matter of few seconds. I was totally happy. Now all these things a normal serum can offer too, but some just don't last long enough. What totally made this product a winner is that the hair stays glossy and non sticky, with frizz totally under control for good 2 days. I personally haven't come across anything so close to this. I hate using too much heat on my hair and this product helps in taming down my hair and my waves feel and look healthy and soft. I couldn't ask for more. Also my biggest issue is frizz and if that is under control then I am a happy girl:)

TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer & Tamer.
TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer & Tamer.

Price: Rs. 1200 for 200 ml.

Recommendation:

If you have hair type like me, then you will be totally content with this product. It instantly transforms dull, lifeless hair into glossy and soft. It totally tames down the frizziness and keeps the hair looking great for 2 days after wash. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches