Sebamed Hand+Nail Balm: Review

Sebamed Hand+Nail Balm
Sebamed Hand+Nail Balm

Sebamed Hand+Nail Balm
Sebamed Hand+Nail Balm
Who doesnt love soft hands? Well my hands tend to get really dry and rough and they need to be moisturized well for it to feel soft and look presentable. Sebamed was all together an alien brand for me, I haven't really used anything from sebamed before so I had no idea what to expect from this. I have been using this over a month now.

Sebamed products are paraben-free and cruelty-free.

Sebamed Hand+Nail Balm
Sebamed Hand+Nail Balm
Sebamed Hand+Nail Balm
Sebamed Hand+Nail Balm
This comes in a white tube packaging with a flip cap that fits in with a click. The packaging is nothing fancy. The consistency of this quite thin, kind of light lotion. It smells quite good and the fragrance lingers on for a couple of minutes. You need a coin sized amount of product for both your hands. I gently massage this on my hands and it absorbs in real quick leaving my hands feeling non-greasy and soft. Since this a very light-weight hand cream, its not the very moisturising types and may not be really ideal if you have too dry hands. For me this seems just a good hand cream, however I prefer something rich to use before bedtime. 

Sebamed Hand+Nail Balm
Sebamed Hand+Nail Balm

Overall, I quite like this hand cream. I find it ideal for day time use where I need something hydrating without being overly greasy. The products are safe to use too.

I would rate this 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches