L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse Lipstick (203) Rock 'N Mauve: Review+Swatches

L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse ~ (203) Rock 'N Mauve
L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse ~ (203) Rock 'N Mauve

L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse ~ (203) Rock 'N Mauve
L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse ~ (203) Rock 'N Mauve
I love how the drugstore brands are coming up with something new every now and then. I was very excited about L'Oreal Paris's new launched - Shine Caresse & Rouge Caresse. Honestly I found Rouge Caresse way better compared to Shine Caresse.


Both the new launch lip products are priced at Rs. 499 (Which I think is pretty reasonable)

L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse ~ (203) Rock 'N Mauve
L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse ~ (203) Rock 'N Mauve
These babies are launched in 12 shades, they have corals, pinks, reds and nudes. The color selection is pretty good. The packaging of this is rather tacky, its quite similar to the Infallible lipsticks which I did not like much. But for the price I can't really complain. They have color coded stickers at the bottom of the lipstick which makes it super easy to locate (that is if you own more than one).

The shade that I have is Rock 'N Mauve is a gorgeous mauve-y purple. In the tube it looks purple but once you apply on the lips its a gorgeous sheer mauve-y purple. There is lot of buzz that they are very similar to the Revlon Lip Butter but I would differ in my opinion. As much as I love Revlon Lip Butters, these are incredible in the texture. These are lightweight and almost feel as if I am not wearing an lipstick at all. Yeah girls, its that comfortable to wear and also they are very moisturising. It gives a very plumping effect to the lips which I absolutely adore. The finish of the lipstick is glossy but something like a lip balm not overly glossy. These lipsticks are sheer but pigmented enough to cover discoloration on my lips. These can be layer for more intense colors but they will never be opaque. They have a nice floral scent, that stays on for a while and then just vanishes. Since this lipstick is very hydrating, the lasting power of this is say 2.5-3 hours. I have no complaints because I love applying the lipstick, it glides on effortlessly on my lips, no tugging, no settling on fine lines just absolute delight to apply.

L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse ~ (203) Rock 'N Mauve


L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse ~ (203) Rock 'N Mauve
Recommendation: I am totally recommending this Rouge Caresse lipstick. These babies are packed with right amount of pigmentation yet sheer, while these are light-weight and are so comfortable on the lips. Also these are very hydrating which is a bonus in the case.

I would rate this 5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches