Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer: Review


Origins is one brand that I wanted to try. So I asked my friend from USA to send this across. I have been using this for almost a week and I had to share it with you guys! I am so glad that I got to try the products from Origins.

Origins GinZing moisturizer
Origins GinZing Moisturizer

Origins claims ' This lightweight, oil-free, skin energy drink, fortified with legendary skin-boosters like Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean, jumpstarts hydration levels. Lackluster-looking skin is rapidly refreshed and revitalized to create a healthy, vibrant glow.


Origins GinZing moisturizer
Origins GinZing moisturizer

Since I have oily skin, I tend to like lightweight and oil-free moisturizers, so Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer was a good choice to make. The consistency of the moisturizer is in between cream and gel, which makes it perfect for my skin. I don't like applying gel kinda things on my face as it tends to be very sticky and attract unwanted dust! So this was surprisingly good. Though leans more towards gel, its non-sticky and ultra lightweight and absorbs in quickly. Keeps the skin soft, shine-free and hydrated for long hours. During winter my skin gets slightly dry on the cheeks and this takes care of it well. This moisturiser is suited for all skin types but I feel this would work brilliantly with normal-oily skin types.

The moisturiser comes in a orange glass jar with white screw of lid. Since I have to dip my fingers to scoop out the product I find it unhygienic. I wish it came with a pump. If you love oranges, you will love how divine this smells. Yes! I feel I have oranges all over my face. It instantly lifts my mood in the morning. The ingredients are pretty impressive. I have been using this for a week and I love how it has transformed my skin. It gives a healthy glow to the skin.

Origins GinZing moisturizer

Origins GinZing moisturizer

Price: $26.50 for 50 ml.

Pros:

1. Smells divine! I wait to use this on my face every morning.
2. Lightweight and oil-free makes it ideal for normal to combination skin types.
3. Keeps the skin hydrated and soft for hours together.
4. Absorbs in quickly and does not feel sticky.
5. If used regularly it brightens up the face giving it a subtle glow.
6. Did not break me out.

Cons:

1. Not very hygienic packaging.
2. Not easily available in India.

Recommendation:

I don't know how good and happy my skin feels after using this, Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturiser. It brilliantly hydrates and moisturizes the skin without making it oily. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches