My Night Time Skincare Routine

My night skincare routine

Hello girlies!

Happy weekend!


Today I decided to do a Night Time Skincare Routine. A few years back I was very ignorant about skincare. The only thing I probably did religiously was wash my face and take my makeup off (on lazy days i skipped it!). But ever since I started caring about my skin I'm very particular about what I use every night! My skin is happy ever since, not that I don't have breakouts.. I do get breakouts but now I calm it down in 1-2 days. A good skin care routine is extremely important along with a healthy diet. 

Step 1: Take the make up off! I have been using this Bioderma Sensibio H2O. It's super gentle, feels almost like water but guys it's very effective.  It takes off makeup even the waterproof mascara with utmost ease. 

Step 2: Use a toner! Yes I never used it about a year back. Ignorant I know.. But now I am using this Clarins Toning Lotion, it's alcohol-free and does not make my skin dry or feeling stretched. 

Step 3: Facial oil. I used to freak out with the thought of applying oil on my already oily face. Oily skinned girls will relate with me. Then I came across Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate, it transformed my skin. It calmed my breakouts and my skin felt too soft, plump and healthy in the morning. 

Step 4: Moisturise! I swear by this Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. It's light weight but it keeps my skin hydrates without making it greasy!

Step 5: Just few weeks back I started using Origins Drink-up Intensive overnight mask. I use this once- twice a week and on those days I skin Kiehls MRC and Clinique DDMG. This mask is pretty ahhMAZING, initially I was skeptical to use on my oily skin since this mask is rich. However I did not wake up like a grease ball but with glowing skin! Yes no chip chip.. No breakouts.. Smell amazing. 

Step 6: Eye cream. I never thought this is necessary until I started getting panda eyes. I have been using Origins GInZing eye cream and the stuff is awesome. Brightens the under eye area and also reduces puffiness. 

Step 7: Taking care of my hands and cuticles. I religiously apply hand cream, right now it's Seba med hand + nail balm it's pretty good stuff.. Keeps my hands moisturised. I also came across this Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil and have been applying this on my cuticles and I have noticed my cuticles have become soft and nice. 

I also use masks sometimes and that is Kiehls rare earth deep pore cleansing mask. 

Would love to know your Skincare routine. Leave your thoughts in the comments section below..they make me happy:)

xoxo
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches