Maybelline Baby Lips Color ~ Neon Rose: Review

Maybelline Baby Lips Color ~ Neon Rose
Maybelline Baby Lips Color ~ Neon Rose
I have been obsessing over the Maybelline Baby Lips ever since I tried them. Since I wear matte lipsticks 90% of the time, I reach out to these more than often. With their newer baby lips ~color I was just too curious to try them. Hence I picked up Neon Rose


Maybelline Baby Lips Color ~ Neon Rose
Maybelline Baby Lips Color ~ Neon Rose

So the packaging is very much like the old one - fun, quirky and adorable. It comes on hot pink tube that needs to be twisted at the bottom for the product to come out. I love the packaging! 

Maybelline Baby Lips Color ~ Neon Rose
Maybelline Baby Lips Color ~ Neon Rose

The shade Neon Rose looks like a bright raspberry pink in the tube but it's a very sheer rose pink on the lips. You can wear this on its own or underneath the lipsticks. I personally wear it on it own because I like the flush of color on my lips. It's just enough to cover slight pigmentation on my lips. It's something like my lips but better, sorta lip balm. It gets an additional cookie point because it's having an SPF 16 to protect the lips from the damage of sun. 

Maybelline Baby Lips Color ~ Neon Rose
Maybelline Baby Lips Color ~ Neon Rose

It feels light and of course moisturising on the lips. It is so lightweight that you don't even notice that you have something on the lips. I personally don't like the sticky or heavy lipbalms.  Honestly for me this does exactly what a heavy lip balm would probably do. It keeps my lips soft and hydrated for for 2-3 hours which I am totally okay with, I do reapply it after that. 

It smells delicious like some raspberry smoothie! The fragrance lingers on for a very less time and that fades away. 

Maybelline Baby Lips Color ~ Neon Rose

Overall I am totally in love with product. No doubt maybelline is hands down my favorite drug store brand and baby lips are the best lip balms I have used from the drug store range.  I am sure every girl might be having atleast one from the range if you don't have already I strongly recommend you to get yours ASAP.

Price: Rs. 150 for 4.5 g.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches