Are Make-up & Skincare Products Really Safe?

Toxic metals in beauty products

This morning when I woke up, the first thing my mum asked me to read was about the article "Toxic metals in beauty products" on TOI. I took it quite casually as most of what comes in newspaper is made-up. But as I read through I was shocked by what I read. We beauty bloggers try & test a hell lot of products on our skin. Is it worth all? I am just shocked that reputed companies have been so irresponsible. Though I do a whole research on the product before I buy, there are days when I actually like something and don't bother reading the ingredients list. We can probably take care by reading the full ingredients list, discarding products once the shelf life is over & doing a deep study about the brand.

You may read the article : HERE
Image Source: 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches