Product Review : Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Cleanser!


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
I am a very loyal customer of Kiehl's for the past 2 years. Why do I love them so much is because they actually live up to all the claims they make. However I have not been very impressed with Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream, so when I was given Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
 free with my purchase I wasn't too excited. This had been lying down in those free samples that I was yet to try. 


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
Since the weather is getting a bit cooler, my skin kind of behaves! By that I mean it does not get overly oily or won't breakout much. So I decided to give this a try. I have been using Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser everyday in the morning and I kind of like it. The consistency of this is somewhat like creamy gel. A very little product is required, it lathers well but not like the foaming washes. This cleanser is basically for sensitive skin types. Its paraben-free, silicone-free, sulfate-free & fragrance-free, so it does not irritate the skin in any form. This cleanser effectively cleanses the skin without making it dry. My skin infact feels fresh and supple. I cant really comment on how many hours it keeps my face shine-free because now my skin leans more towards combination-dry. I have tried this couple of times to remove makeup, it removes makeup effectively but not the long wearing ones.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser comes in a handy tube packaging with a flip open cap. The packaging is very travel friendly. The one that I have is a 75 ml pack, which is quite handy but the regular version is 150 ml which is a bigger.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
Price: INR 1200 for 150 ml ( I have the 75 ml  which I got free with my other purchase)

Pros:

1. Lightweight cleanser that effectively removes dirt and excess oil.
2. Ideal option for sensitive skin.
3. Does not leave the skin feeling stretched or dry.
4. Lathers pretty well.
5. Paraben-free, sulfate-free, silicone-free and fragrance-free.

Cons:

1. Does not remove long wearing/waterproof makeup.
2. Price!

Recommendation:

I recommend this Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser to anyone! Its lightweight in texture and very gentle for everyday use. Its formulated for sensitive skin types so there is no irritation or any discomfort while using this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches