NOTD: China Glaze Light My Tiki

Hello my Darlings!

China Glaze Light My Tiki
China Glaze ~Light My Tiki

I was browsing through Snapdeal and came across this 'China Glaze ~ Light My Tiki' and I decided I would pick it. Its a glossy pinkish red shade with tiny micro-shimmer. The color is lovely and I feel its a 'feel good' shade. The formula of this is absolutely stunning, goes opaque in just 2 coats. Its pretty long lasting too.. I have this on my nails for 2 days now and it hasn't faded or chipped, which is rare in my case. Overall I love China Glaze for the variety but hate that it never reaches India:(


China Glaze Light My Tiki
China Glaze ~ Light My Tiki

China Glaze Light My Tiki
China Glaze ~ Light My Tiki

China Glaze Light My Tiki
China Glaze ~ Light My Tiki

China Glaze Light My Tiki
China Glaze ~ Light My Tiki

China Glaze Light My Tiki
China Glaze ~ Light My Tiki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches