Product Review: Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15

Since my current moisturiser was running out I decided to go back to my most trusted moisturiser from Neutrogena. Couple of bloggers have showed their love for it and I have experienced the goodness of it too. Since I have very oily and acne prone skin, I prefer light moisturisers and this fits perfectly in that category.


Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture comes in a white plastic bottle with a pump dispenser that can be locked after using. The pump dispenses a good amount of product in one go and is enough to cover the entire face and neck. Since the pump can be locked, this becomes a very travel friendly and is also very hygienic. 

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15

The consistency of the cream is neither too thick nor too thin.. It's somewhere in between which gets absorbed in the skin in no time. The moisturiser does not really make my skin matte but it definitely makes it less oily for atleast good 6-7 hours. Which is good. It is non-comedogenic which means it does not clog the pores. So chances of skin breaking out is very less. I have used it for about 2 weeks and I have not come across any breakouts. Another good thing is that it comes with an SPF 15 so on normal days I can skip the sunscreen. It is fragrance free which is great for those of you with sensitive nose.

Pros:

1. A very light weight moisturiser which controls oil and keeps shine under control.
2. Has an SPF 15.
3. No parabens.
4. Does not clog pores.
5. Fragrance free.
6. Simple hygienic packaging.

Cons:

1. SPF 15 might not be sufficient on extremely sunny days.

Recommendation:

I highly recommend this oil-free moisturiser for anyone with normal-oily skin. It is affordable, does not clog pores and is paraben free. I like it alot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches