Product Review: L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo ~BestDrugstore Shampoo Everrr!

L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo
L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo

I use drugstore shampoos very rarely! I feel they do nothing good to my hair and make them more dry, brittle and lifeless. But I was proved wrong! I bought this because my usual shampoo was running out of stock and I decided to try L'Oreal Total Repair 5 and its absolutely great!


L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo
L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo
L'Oreal Total Repair 5 claims to be 5 problems 1 solution. Fights 5 signs of Damage. Hair Fall, Dryness, Roughness, Dullness and Split Ends. Well I have 4/5 problems except split end problem, so I thought this would be the ideal shampoo to use.

The packaging is quite nice, white and red with a flip open cap that fits in with a click. Its an absolutely fuss free packaging. The consistency of the shampoo is just right, not too thick nor too runny. It lathers pretty amazingly since its not sulphate free. 

I have been using this for 2 weeks now, and I like how my hair feels after using this shampoo... My hair felt soft, smooth and most important this retains the required moisture all this without weighing down my hair. It cleanses all the dirt and grime pretty effectively. This has reduced the roughness of my hair and adds shine for a day or so. I am pretty much okay with it as I did not expect some miraculous results. Well I cannot comment on hair fall as it did not reduce it but neither has it worsened it! 

L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo

Overall I feel this shampoo is a very affordable one. Works pretty well on dry, brittle, damaged hair. It has a strong fragrance which does not bother me but not for those with sensitive nose.

Pros:

1. Adds moisture to the hair, making it soft, smooth and keeps dryness under control.
2. Does work in smoothing the tresses.
3. Adds a  nice shine but that lasts for a day only.
4. Affordable!
5. Convenient and fuss free packaging.

Cons:

1. Does not help in hair fall control.
2. Loaded with chemicals.
3. Not sulphate free.
4. Fragrance can be bothersome.

Recommendation:

I will strongly recommend this to any one who has dry, brittle and damaged hair, and who are not particular about hair products being sulphate free. This does its job pretty decently in maintaining the moisture level in the hair and keeping it smooth, soft and manageable. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches