Product Review: FabIndia Rose Facial Water


Rose water has been a 'must have' in my skincare routine. What makes me very fond of the rose water is they are versatile. I can use this as a toner or just to mix my face pack or just keep cotton pads soaked in rose water on eyes for an instant brightening! I bought this FabIndia Rose Facial Water because its 100% plant based soothing water and the brand is cruelty-free.


I was all excited when I bought this to use it as a toner but it did not work that well on my acne prone oily skin. I was disappointed because I had a few break outs and was always scared to use it again. I kept this bottle stored in my fridge and would spray some on cotton rounds and place it over my eyes and it did the job of de-puffing my eyes i just 5 minutes I loved that it did not irritate my eyes. The fragrance of the rose water is pretty mild so it wont bother me.

And now since the weather is getting a bit cooler i started developing dry patches on my nose so I decided to go ahead grab some courage and use this and wolaa! it worked just fine. Did add a bit of moisture on my dry patches. I came to a conclusion that this is a good stuff for someone who has normal/dry skin type.


The packaging is pretty yet simple. It comes in a clear plastic bottle with a spray nozzle. Its a very handy packaging the one you can throw in your handbag and carry around everywhere.

Price: Rs. 175 for 100 ml.

Pros:

1. Very moisturising which is great for dry skin.
2. Convenient packaging.
3. Affordable price.
4. Pure rose water.
5. Cruelty free brand.
6. Great for de-puffing the eyes.

Cons:

1. Might not be great for oily skin. I broke out.

Recommendation:

I think this is a great toner for dry skin, but not be great on oily skin as it makes the skin a tad bit oily and sticky. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches