October Favorites 2013!

Hello darlings!

I hope you all had a wonderful Diwali... Mine was pretty busy one... I'm sorry I have been not posting much mainly because of poor internet connectivity and my laptop keyboard playing up! Im so annoyed of typing one thing and something else coming up.. I will fix this soon or may be invest in a new one. Anyways that is the reason why my October Favorites 2013 took this long to be posted!

I have tried a lot of new things that have made it to my favorites list and few old ones which I still continue to be my favorite.



1. L'Orèal Professionnel Tecni.Art mousse: I love this one tooo much! The days I want to just let my hair open and not use heat on I reach to this.. It helps me get the most gorgeous waves and does not feel sticky or crunchy at all.  (Review : HERE)

2. Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque: This one as you'll know is my HG product. When I want my face to glow and look nice I reach out this! It takes off all the dirt outta my face and also helps in minimizing the pores! (Review : HERE)

3. DeFabulous Ginger Energizing Shampoo: Sulphate free shampoo that has managed to keep my hair soft and manageable for quite sometime now. I like it but not love it yet! (Review : HERE)

4. Bead Head Re-Energize conditioner: I love TIGI products!! They suit my hair type pretty well. The conditioner adds the moisture and oomph back to my hair. I love how fruity it smells..(Review : HERE)

5. Sally Hansen Nail & Cuticles Hand cream: This is my 3rd tube and all I can say is its ahhMAZING! Love the way it gets soaked into my hands so quickly leaving it soft and supple. (Review : HERE)

6. The Body Shop Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub: This is my favourite foot scrub everrrr. Love the way how it takes off my dead skin and leavs my feet look gorgeous and soft. And I love the smell soothing and relaxing.  

7. Benefit The Porefessional: I love this primer! It makes my pore look less visible and makes the makeup last longer. It dries matte so I feel it's a great product for oily skin girls. (Review : HERE)

8. YSL Le Teint Touché Eclat Foundation: I have been obsessed over this foundation. It's light - medium coverage however it can be build for fuller coverage. The foundation looks natural and adds a nice glow to the skin.  (Review : HERE)

9. Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil: I love this! Its very important to moisturise the cuticles to keep the nails beautiful. This apricot oil smells nice and does what it claims. (Review : HERE)

10. M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick All Fired Up: I have loved MAC's retro matte collection, and All Fired Up has been my favorite. Its a gorgeous pink with red undertones. Dries matte and lasts for hours and hours together. (Review : HERE)

11. M.A.C Tinted Lip Conditioner in Fuchsia Fix with SPF 15: OMGeee! I love this tinted lip balm the most. It not only adds moisture to the lips but also adds a nice pink thats not too bright on the lips. It makes the lips incredible soft and plump. It also has an SPF of 15 which also protects lips from harmful rays of the sun.

12. Lakme's Eyeconic Kajal: I have been using this Kajal a lot this month, it glides well and lasts for quite some time. (Review : HERE)

13. Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick in 1,2,3 Soleil: Its the loveliest formula that I have tried. This baby is nicely pigmented and is very moisturising too. The lipstick feels so light on the lips and the color is a gorgeous coral.  (Review : HERE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches