Mid November Product Empties!!!

Hey Sweethearts!

Howz weekend treating you my girls... I have planned to watch Ram Leela with a few friends and may be go for my birthday shopping! But in M'lore shopping options are very limited sigh! 

Anyways I have decided to start a new post on Product Empties every month! So this is my first post in this category.


1. Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion: Kiehl's is my favorite skin care brand, and so is the 
moisturiser. I love how this mattifies my skin and keeps my oil under control. I am in love with this. Would I repurchase? May be or may be not... Because I might want to try clarins hydraquench .(Review : HERE)

2. Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque: This is pure love! It instantly takes off all the impurities off my face making it squeaky clean and glowing. This has worked wonder on my open pores. Would I repurchase? Yes! I already have a new one. (Review : HERE)

3. Sephora Express Nail Polish Recover: This is a super convenient remover for someone who is obsessed with changing nail polishes quite often. I love how efficiently it removes even the glitter nail polish without drying my nails. This is paraben and acetone free. Would I repurchase? Yes if Sephora gets a bit kinder and opens a store in Bangalore. (Review : HERE)

4. Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream with SPF 25: This is sheer love! I just everything about this bb cream...whether it was the consistency, the shade, the application or the finish. It was my most loved BB cream. Unfortunately its not launched in Aia! My bad. (Review : HERE)

5. Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution: This has been the main reason my old acne scars have faded away! Not completely gone but 90% better. I have repurchased this already and hope my face gets clearer soon. (Review : HERE)

6. M.A.C Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage: This was my first ever primer. I purchased this after attending M.A.C Classes. I loved how it held my makeup for hours together and also gave an even texture to my skin. Did nothing extraordinary to my pores. But a very good product. 

7. Clinique Take The Day Off Balm: This was the first makeup remover that worked effectively in removing both my face and eye makeup. I love how this takes off last traces of stubborn water proof makeup without irritating my skin. There is no need to follow up with cleanser I would have repurchased this but then I found Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution. (Review: HERE)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches