Inglot Nail Enamel #942 : NOTD


There was a time when I was obsessed with Inglot Nail Enamels a lottt! I wanted a nice glossy Cobalt Blue nail polish like forever and I found this Inglot #942. This must be the only nail polish that I have worn a gazillion times and since I am again obsessed with it I decided to do a NOTD.


Inglot Nail Enamel 942 is a glossy cobalt blue shade. I love the texture of the nail polish. The applicator is amazing and covers the entire nail in just 2 strokes. It goes opaque in just 1 coat but i always like to wear 2 coats because I feel the intensity gets better. The nail polish dries fairly quick and is not streaky. I also love the fact that it lasts for 4 days without any major chipping. 

Price: Rs. 500 (please correct me)





P.S. Please ignore the bad pics and my nails are in worse condition ever!

Have you girls tried any Inglot Nail Enamels? Please share your favorites would love to try them.
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches