Sneak Peek: M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick ~ All Fired Up & Dangerous


MAC retro matte lipstick
M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick ~ All Fired Up and Dangerous


I was super excited to hear about the launch of M.A.C Retro Matte collection. But there is no M.A.C store where I stay so I was worried if i can ever get my hands on it. But Shivangi (from MAC 1 MG mall) was too kind to keep 2 shades aside for me and my best fried was the one who picked it up from the store and couriered it to me.. so a big thank you to both of them.

M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick ~  Dangerous
M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick ~  Dangerous

M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick ~ All Fired Up
M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick ~ All Fired Up

Dangerous ~ described as Orangey Red Matte

All Fired Up ~ described as bright fuchsia matte

M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick ~ All Fired Up & Dangerous
M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick ~ All Fired Up & Dangerous
I am yet to try these. Review coming up soon.

Have you tried the M.A.C Retro Matte lipsticks? Share your comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches