September Favorites 2013

September has been a really amazing month! I have been really obsessed with sooo many beauty products, choosing just a few was really difficult.


1. Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream Mist: This mist has a twist of pearl orchids and pink currants, a very floral-fruity fragrance that instantly lifts up the mood! I have been wearing this a lot this month. The bottle too is super cute. (Review: HERE)

2. Victoria's Secret Endless Love Hand & Body Cream: This cream smells like green apple, I could eat up my arm! It smells delicious. This keeps my hands moisturised and soft for hours! The fragrance too lingers around for a good amount of time. (Review: HERE)

3. Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque: OMGeee! This is my HG product hands down. I have been religiously using this masque for almost 4 months and I m absolutely amazed by the results. My open pores have actually shrunk by atleast 80%. I love how this masque keeps the oil under control while not over drying my skin. (Review : HERE)

4. Clinique Take The Day Off Balm: This makeup removing balm has made its place forever in my skin care routine. This balm takes off every kind of makeup without drying or irritating the skin. (Review : HERE)

5. Christian Dior Diorific in Dolce Vita: I love matte and I love red! Dolce Vita is a stunning red with orange undertones. This is semi-matte or creamy matte, does not dry or tug my lips..This one has been my
favorites this month. (Review : HERE)

6.  YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Nude in Private: This is my first ever nude lipstick and I am totally addicted to this. Have been wearing this a lot ever since I got it. It has a delicious taste too.(Review: HERE)

7. Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick in MAT 2: I love this coral lipstick! Although a semi matte lipstick, lasts quite long and does not dry my lips. (Review : HERE)

8. Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris: This is an alcohol free toner that has won my heart lately! Works amazingly on my skin without making it dry. Works good on the pores too. (Review : HERE)

9. Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment: This is yet another HG product for my hair. I love how it conditions my hair, and how it reduced my hair fall and premature graying and also the way it promoted hair growth. I don't think I will replace this anytime soon. (Review : HERE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches