Testing: De Fabulous Ginger Energizing Shampoo

           


I'm having bad hair day literally everyday. I finally decided to go for a hair spa and I also had to purchase a shampoo and conditioner. My major hair concern is that I have very dry ends and absolutely frizzy hair. If I don't wash my hair often my scalp gets oily. So when I asked my hair stylist which products would suit my hair and he suggested I use sulfate free shampoo & conditioner. 

I was sceptical to buy De Fabulous Ginger Energizing Shampoo and conditioner as this brand is new to me. However the conditioner was out of stock so I picked up just the shampoo. 

I wanna use it for min 8 washes and review this. 

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches