My Nail Care Routine!!!

Who doesn't like soft hands that look super tidy and maintained! Not always do we have the time for manicure. Here are a few things if done on a regular basis your hands are maintained in great condition.

nail care routine

Sally Hansen Nail and Cuticle Hand Creme: This hand creme is beyond amazing! Super hydrating yet non-greasy formula helps keep your hands and cuticles soft and smooth. The consistency is thick but it gets absorbed really quick! Keeps my hands moisturised for hours.(Review : HERE)

Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil: Moisturising the cuticles is crucial to maintain healthy, beautiful nails. I swear by Essie's Apricot cuticle oil, I apply this vitamin enriched cuticle oil around my nails and into my nail bed every night before i go off to sleep. It quick absorbing formula and a pleasant scent make me love this even more (Review: HERE)

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover: What can i say about this? Sally Hansen is such an amazing product when it comes to nails! This cuticle remover dissolves the stubborn cuticles in just few seconds, then using a cuticle pusher you can get rid of those ugly cuticles. I do this once a week or may be once in 10 days. (Review: HERE)

QVS Double Sided Wooden Nail Brush: This brush is super ahhmazing. Made from 100% natural fibre, ideal for nails and toes!

Ms Manicure Nail Tools: I had randomly picked these cuticle remover tools but these are pretty good. And they are pink and cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches