Keeping my acne, acne scars and open pores at bay with my Kiehls Skincare routine!

My 100th Post! I had to make it special! What better than sharing my skin care routine that helped me with my acne, acne scars and most importantly open pores....

There was this period where I tried everything from laser treatment, painful pixel treatment, derma-roller for my major skin concern - Acne! Nothing really worked or showed any results. I had heard people rave about Kiehl's (Midnight Recovery Concentrate to be specific!), so I decided to the store while I was in bangalore. The SA Savitha was extremely polite and she suggested few skincare products that would work for my skin. I had mentally made up my mind to spend on the entire range (laser treatments or pixel treatments are not cheap either!).

So here are the 6 skincare products from Kiehls i Love truely!



Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Purifying Foaming Cleanser: I started using this while my face was tanned and skin tone was not even. This face wash unlike many did not dry my skin and kept oil under control for hours. With regular usage it does even out the skin tone. (Full Review: HERE)

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque: My holy grail skin care product. This masque has been my saving grace ever since i have used it. Made of amazonian clay, works in detoxifying the skin, flushing out excess oil without overly drying my skin. On regular use (have been using it for almost 4 months) it has reduced or rather shrinked my open pores by 80%(no kidding!) and kept acne under control. (Full Review: HERE)

Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner: To buy or not to buy was the main question. I was no way gonna spend 2.2K for a toner. I'm still not sure! This is not one of the extraordinary products that i have used but I like the fact it is alcohol free and keep oil under control and does not cause any break out! Overall this has been a descent toner. (Full Review : HERE)

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution: OMGeee!! I am absolutely in love with it. When I had lost hopes of these acne scars fading away (tried lazer, derma roller,peels! ). Kiehl's Dark Spot Solution came into my life and my hope about my acne scars fading was coming true. If used regularly it reduce acne scars and pigmentation in 4 weeks flat! One of the product that does not make any false claims at all! (Full Review: HERE

Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion: Kiehls Rare Earth collection is specially for oily skin. Again this moisturiser had amazonian clay. I had my doubts about this over drying my skin and I was wrong. Its in fact the only moisturiser (apart from Clarins Hydraquench) that has shown amazing results. Its sinks into the skin in matter of few second, keeps the moisture locked and mattifies the face. The matte effect lasts only for 5 hours! Again with regular usage it actually works on minimizing the pore size but doesn't make them disappear. (Full Review: HERE)

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate: I am such a sucker for raved products you see!! I got this one just because every on on YouTube,blogs, magazines raving about this. Bam! it was oil based serum, I was sceptical to use it for month together and then finally after doing my share of research I decided to use it. The serum is extraordinary! It sinks into the skin in matter of few seconds. I apply it every night and I love how my skin feels in the morning. Soft supple and healthy. I love this MRC! (Full Review : HERE)

Comments

Your blog is worth reading. Kindly visit my blog as well Acne scar treatment for brown skin in Islamabad

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches