Product Review: Sephora Express Nail Polish Remover

Hello Girlies!!

I love changing my nail polish quite often and disliked removing it with cotton and remover especially those glittery nail polishes. Until I found this kickass remover where I just have to dip my finger into the foam and in one minute flat no traces of nail polish!! Super cool right??





What it is?

A fast-acting nail polish remover. This product removes all nail polishes effortlessly, even long-wearing lacquers. It is so effective, you can change your look as often as you like. To protect skin in the nail area, it contains active ingredients with moisturizing properties. It is free from Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, GMOs, Triclosan. It is Dermatologically tested

Price: AED 49  for 75ml.

Ingredients:


Ethyl acetate, Alcohol denat, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Nuphar Luteum Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Pottassium Sorbate.




Direction to Use:


Dip fingers into foam and twist left-right-left! 


My Take on Sephora Express Nail Polish Remover:


No matter how much I love changing my nail polish, I HATE the tedious process of removing it with cotton and remover. Also when I rremove dark nail polishes my fingers get stained, but after using Sephora Express nail polish remover I keep changing my nail polish more often and I totally love it! 







The packaging is ahhMAZING!!It has a screw up lid and a sponge drenched in enamel remover. The sponge has a hole in the center where you have to dip your finger and twist it to remove the nail polish. 





Its super handy and convenient, that you can simply carry it in your handbag and take this stuff everywhere. For girls who wanna change their polish at work or while traveling also.


Its so easy-peasy. I mean all you need to do is just dip your finger into the sponge twist it and wolaaaa you have clean and color-free nails in just a minute. It removes any kind of nail polish, be it glitter nail polish or any long wearing nail polish with so much ease and I love that!!!The best part is that the sponge does not stain your nails with old polish. 


This stuff is formulated without acetone and parabens!! I was totally sold for this. It does not dry the nails or cuticles.




Pros:


1. Easy-peasy to use! I mean just dip your finger into the sponge ans twist it and nail polish is gone!

2. Parabens and Acetone free.
3. Handy and convenient packaging. Totally!!
4. Removes glitter nail polish with same ease.
5. Does not dry the nails.
6. Time saving and also cuts the mess of cotton pads. 

Cons:

Really?? Is there anything that you don't love about this?? Only wish I could dip in my toes too!!

Recommendation:


I love this stuff!! Like seriously because I find absolutely nothing to not love about this magic in a bottle. Its ahhMAZING product for women who love to keep changing nail polish regularly and its not drying!! Its paraben and acetone free. What more do we need!! Changing nail polishes just got better with this.Totally worth giving it a try and trust me you will fall in love with it. So go get it!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches