Product Review: Kiehl's Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution

Hello Darlings!

I'm seriously impressed to say the least! Honestly I do not expect miracles from any dark spot removers. But Kiehl's is soooo amazing and this product actually worked wonders.


Product Claims:

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution is fast acting serum that evens skin tone and diminishes dark spots to impart overall radiance and luminosity to the skin.
  • In as little as 2 weeks, 55% of women clinically demonstrated a significant reduction in dark spot intensity.
  • In 4 weeks, 69% of women clinically demonstrated a continued reduction in dark spot intensity and 73% of women showed a significant reduction in acne scarring. Reduction in other skin discolorations was clinically evident among 69% of women.
  • In 8 weeks, 87% of women clinically demonstrated more uniform skin tone to deliver breakthrough clarity.
  • With continued daily usage, clearly corrective helps to prevent the formation of future dark spots and other skin discolorations.
No Silicons, no parabens, no fragrance, no colorants and no optical diffusers.



Key Ingredients:

Activated C: A potent next-generation active, works aster than the leading dark spot ingrediet. Penetrates rapidly to attack deep-set dark spots while preventing the formation of new discoloration for visibly more uniform skin tone and clarity.

White Birch Extract: A sugar derived ingredient known for its ability to restore hydration and nutrients to the dermis and epidermis layer of skin. This potent active increases skin elasticity and collagen production resulting in restored skin density, volume and thickness. Works synergistically with Activated C to facilitate dicoloration correction for skin clarity.

Peony Extract: Works synergistically with Activated C to facilitate the reversal of discoloration for skin clarity.



Direction For Use: 

Apply morning and night, before your moisturizer. May be used as a spot treatment or over entire face. May also be used to correct visible discolorations of hands, neck and chest.

My take on Kiehls Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution:

The fact that I love Kiehl's so much that I keep going back to them with my skin concerns and they actually have product meant for everyone. As I have already mentioned I have severe acne problem and then those acne have left so many dark spots on my face over the years. Honestly I have tried derma-roller, laser treatments, chemical peels etc but none showed great results. When I saw every one across the globe raving about this product I decided to give it a try. This product has won numerous awards to add to its credibility.



As the SA suggested, I use this product twice a day after cleansing and toning but before moisturising. The product comes in a transparent bottle with a built in stopper. I use about 3-4 drops for my face it quickly absorbs into my skin.I follow up with a moisturiser meant for oily skin. I have been using this product for 1 month now.I wanted to try this product before I wrote about it. It has for sure evened out my skin tone and my acne marks are beginning to fade away which I love. I definitely can see amazing result. 

Pros:

1. Fades away even the oldest acne scar.
2. A little goes a long way.
3. No Silicons, no parabens, no fragrance, no colorants, no optical diffusers.
4. Dermatologist tested.
5. Comes with a built in dropper so no wastage of product.
6. With regular use it evens out the skin.

Cons:

It is pricey but again it does work so its worth the money.

Recommendation:

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution is a light weight, quick absorbing serum that works really well on acne scars or any scars for that matter. It evens out the complexion and gives a nice healthy glow to the skin. It works well on pigmentation too. Its Dermatologist tested so it does not irritate the skin. I strongly recommend this one.

Buy Here -> Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches