MAC Cremesheen Lipglass in 'Double Dare': Review and Swatches

You all know my obsession for matte lipsticks, and thinking of buying a lip gloss just seemed so last season until I had my hands on Mac lipglass in 'Double Dare'. As much as i love wearing lipsticks this has been my favorite for quite some time now.




Mac Cremesheen Glass in 'Double Dare':

I 'Double Dare' you not to love it! This is such a gorgeous color how can one not like it? Mac describes this as a coral red. I feel is pink-y coral with red undertone. This color is for any skin type fair, medium, dusky think not!! any one can absolutely carry this color. 

I just love cremesheen glass from Mac. I'm not a fan of their other lipglasses.  Cremesheen formula is aaahhhMAZING. These are moisturizing, richly pigmented, long lasting, non-sticky and absolutely glossy. Its quite thick but it is not sticky thats why I just love them.

Price: Rs.1400/- for 2.4ml.






Pros:

1. An absolute gorgeous color.
2. Non-sticky and moisturising.
3. Descent staying for a lip gloss.
4. Suits any skin tone.
5. Richly pigmented

Cons:

1. Price



Recommendation: Mac Cremesheen glass in Double Dare if you love coral shade and if you love lipgloss or even if you don't, because this lipglass won't disappoint you. Flatter any skintone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches