OPI yoga-to get this blue review and swatches

Hi Everyone!

This is going to be my very first post on the blog. A warm welcome to my world girls:) I'm here to share my views on products I use , simple DIY etc. 

I was thinking what should be my first post, and then I realised how much I love nail polishes so why not start with it!


So here I am going to review OPI nail polish "Yoga-Ta Get This Blue" 

I wanted a nice blue nail polish to add to my collection, since OPI isnt easily available where I stay I decided  to purchase one online. Websites can be deceiving sometimes!!  On the Internet  it looked deep creamy blue but when I finally got it in real it was a nice blue no doubt but had shimmer! I was really disappointed until I decided to try it on! 








When I applied it on my nails, I was love struck! The texture was soo good it glided so well on the nails. It was opaque in just one coat but its always prettier with 2 coats right? It's the pretties blue and I'm so happy I have it. Yoga-ta Get this blue is an ahhMAZING deep, shimmery blue with purple and teal micro-shimmer.


OPI yoga-to get this blue in indoor lights.
(Applied two coats)


I personally find the color more pretty in real than in the pics.

This shimmery blue goes really well with any outfit. I have been using it a lot. So I feel the name is apt for the nail polish. You gotta get this blue girls.








Pros:

1. Its an awesome deep, shimmery blue a lovely color goes really well with any skin tone.
2. Gives good, rich, even coverage and does not look streaky.
3. Lasts at least 5 days without chipping.

Cons:
1. Availability in India. 


Recommendation:

I would definitely recommend this one girls.

Price:
INR 500 from www.purplle.com (not sure of the prices now)

I hope you enjoy the post.




Comments

Suryatapa said…
Congrats on your first post Fie! Keep it coming!! Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches